The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Microsoft declines to confirm that a smarter Windows Update feature, known colloquially as Smart Updater or Update AI, will appear in the October 2018 Update to Windows 10.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS.
Amazon's giving Prime members a sizable $15 discount on the entry-level Fire 7 tablet, making it just $35 today.
We loved the Samsung T5 portable, and the 500GB is just $100 on Amazon right now.
Nvidia built the GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti for the future, but there's a lot to like today, too.
Gigabyte already makes most computer parts, and now it's added another with the debut of branded PCIe M.2 SSDs. That bid to put its name into more of your PC is intentional.
Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
Following the launch of Apple’s latest generation iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR, 3SIXT has unveiled its new range of iPhone accessories.
Google has begun rolling out the Google Assistant to Android Auto and Android TV owners.
Coinciding with Apple’s announcement of three new iPhones, Cygnett have released five new cases.
Following the reveal of Apple’s new iPhone XS, XR and XS Max, Moshi has released its new collection of iPhone accessories.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new collection of protective cases and screen protectors for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Now that the home entertainment market has moved towards streaming video services and Blu-ray content, there has never been a better time to convert DVD collections to digital.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- Panasonic releases DP-UB9000 Blu-ray player
- Access thousands of movies for free thanks to Telstra TV Kanopy App
- Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup will consist of four devices, including a 5G model
- Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm deploy 2Gbps Gigabit LTE technology
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?