Two of Australia's biggest gaming conventions are set to merge this year, with this year's PAX Australia set to "play host" to this year's EB Expo.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
An added degree of flexibility allows the Echo Dot to double up as both the cheapest Echo available and the one that’s probably going to be best suited to those who are already invested in their own home audio experience.
As the 2018 competition season kicks off, the World Surf League (WSL) and Boost Mobile have announced an exciting partnership to ensure every heat and event is available to fans.
Q.U.B.E., a.k.a. "The most Portalesque of Portal-style puzzle games" is back with a gorgeous and ambitious sequel—but maybe there's a reason the physics-puzzle subgenre disappeared.
Add Windows 7, Windows 8.1 to the list of Microsoft operating systems protected against Spectre and Meltdown, as well as the Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake, and Skylake chips from Intel.
A little-known security firm claims that AMD's Ryzen and Epyc architectures are subject to major exploitable flaws. AMD said it hasn't had time to confirm or deny the claims.
This two-pack deal from KEKU works with a wide range of smartphones, but you'll need a phone case that supports magnetic mounts.
The Dell U2412M with 1920x1200 resolution is $160 at Staples today.
The Asus Chromebook Flip C101PA offers excellent value as both a Chromebook and Android tablet, powered by a newly branded Google OP1 microprocessor that gets the job done.
Telstra has announced that the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have been awarded Blue Tick certification.
D-Link has won the world-renowned iF Design Award for its DCS-1820LM 4G LTE Outdoor Camera.
Dropbox and Salesforce have announced a strategic partnership to connect Salesforce’s CRM platform with Dropbox’s collaboration platform, enabling companies of all types and sizes to collaborate and connect with their customers across sales, service, marketing, commerce and more.
McAfee has announced that it has extended its Cloud Security Platform to consistently protect Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Teams will automatically translate and transcribe video chats in the future, one of several handy features to avoid the drudgery of video conferencing.
Equip yourself with these handpicked items to get back to business and back to uni. Check them out here
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- PAX AUS 2018 partners with EB Expo
- Fitbit debut slimmer Versa smartwatch
- Amazon Echo Dot review: A bite-sized gateway drug for smart speaker skeptics
- Boost Mobile Connects With World Surf League
- Q.U.B.E. 2 review: A bigger sequel and a better sequel, but the novelty's long gone
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Our First Impressions Of The Samsung Galaxy S9
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- CCSite Reliability Engineer (SRE)QLD
- CCService Management ArchitectQLD
- CCXamarin .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4NSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTLead/Senior DevOps EngineerOther
- CCSnr Security Incident Coordinator (Tier 3) - Contract 2 Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - BankingVIC
- FTCRM TrainerOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- CC.Net Integration Senior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther