Full Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVA
Work with the Latest Web Technologies
Be part of a Dynamic & Supportive Team
Work with some of Australia's leading brands
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is well known for it's innovation, adoption of the latest technologies, positive culture & employee benefits.
Several Permanent opportunities exist for talented full-stack web developers to work on high profile enterprise web projects with clients locally and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you love staying at the forefront of technologies, are passionate about your work, enjoy working in an Agile, high performing and collaborative environment then this opportunity will be a great career move.
You will work closely with technology teams, production and the business to develop enterprise web projects across multiple platforms. You will be comfortable managing the expectations of stakeholders, enjoy contributing your idea's and expertise, and provide technical direction across these projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
In addition to the above front-end skills, you will have a minimum 3-4 years experience as a Full-stack Developer with the following skills:
- ASP.NET, C# or JAVA
- Web frameworks such as MVC
- Agile & Scrum experience
Naturally, you will have great communication skills, a good attitude and ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and within your team.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 61 2 4927 2224 quoting Ref No. 2R04470.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Before suing Uber, Waymo initiated action against former engineer
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Trump extends Obama executive order on cyberattacks
- Sanbot is the Jill of all trades
- China Oceanwide completes its purchase of IDG
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Drupal Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW