Senior C++ .Net Developer
- Perth CBD based role
- April Start
- 12 month contract role with a well-regarded company
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer with C#, C++, ASP.Net and SQL programming skills for a 12 month contract.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Client's team developing an innovative automation system and play a key role in allowing the client to take the system from the prototype stage to a robust deployed system.
You will take a lead role in the design, implementation and testing of the Web App, database and service components of the system. You will get to see your work in action while testing the system on site.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Excellent C#, C++, ASP.Net and SQL programming skills
- Previous experience in Web App development using Microsoft Visual Studio and IIS.
- Previous experience in SQL database development and SQL programming using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good understanding and experience of implementing multi-threaded applications.
- Good understanding of mathematics and good experience in implementing complex calculations in software.
- Self-driven and disciplined to work in a light-weight SDLC methodology environment.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Design and implementation of software interfacing to sensors.
- Design and implementation of software based digital signal processing systems.
Please note: Sponsorship will not be provided for this role. Any candidates based outside of Perth would need to be able to relocate to Perth at their own expense.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200165500.
Reference Number: 200165500_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Skype for Business admins get tool to diagnose call problems
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTStorage Engineer (HDS)NSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSystem EngineersVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT