Initial 3+3 month Business Analyst contract paying from $720/day
Airport location | Aviation/Travel Industry | Data Definition & Info Mgt
Operational and information sharing improvement program | BPMN | BABOK
Our client, a national medium sized organisation, is currently seeking a Business Analyst with strong business process mapping skills. They will be required for the initiation and planning phases of an information sharing and operational improvement program.
The scope of implementation includes information exchange, procedures and business rules required to operating the solution, as well as supporting infrastructure.
The Business Analyst will be required to:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to document and analyse "As Is" and "To Be" business processes, business rules and requirements. This is expected to involve a range of facilitation techniques, including workshops, presentations, and written communications as examples.
- Assist in developing project documentation, including but not limited to the Operating Model and Operating Scenarios;
- Assist in developing the information management framework and data definitions;
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the Program team, as well internal and external stakeholders, building positive relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst undertaking: information gathering and analysis, documenting requirements and mapping business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Demonstrated experience of information management and documenting data definitions.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, with strong time management and organisational skills to manage competing priorities and stakeholder expectations to deliver required outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the aviation/travel industry
- Relevant Business Analysis qualifications such as BABOK and memberships in Australian Computer Society, or equivalent work experience.
Skills, competencies and qualifications;Required
There will be some travel required for face-to-face meetings/workshops, as well as conducting meetings via other means such as teleconferences, Skype and/or video conference.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17406. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Skype for Business admins get tool to diagnose call problems
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTWeb Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD