Service Desk Analyst
Mandarin and English Speaking Mandatory to Apply
Servicing APAC/Work from Home/Global Corporate Organisation
Permanent Role/Excellent Package well above market Rate
Be part of a Global organisation with an exceptional work culture with flexibility, work/Life balance and the ability to work from home. Candidates must be fluent in Fluent in business level Mandarin and Cantonese
- Provide Level 1 and 2 customer support for all IT Services (Incident and Request management) according to SLA's, work practices and procedures.
- Answering queue calls in English or Mandarin and where possible resolving the incident during the call.
- Logging of all incidents and service requests in Service Now.
- Ensure timely and accurate updates to the customer as to the status of an incident or request throughout their lifecycle.
- Monitor, track and manage incidents and requests through their lifecycle ensuring retention of ownership.
- Escalate issues and work with other IT teams in order to work issues through to resolution.
- Liaise with external vendors as and where required for incident resolution
- Responsible for new starter setups including network login, email account, Lync access and ensuring any other required system access is completed for all APAC customers.
- Work within Active Directory to create & deactivate user accounts, reset passwords, maintain accurate employee information.
- Provide basic Cisco IPTel support including the setup & deletion of extensions, phone setup and voicemail pin resets.
- Work with Exchange Management
- Console to create mailboxes, assign access to mailboxes and calendars.
- Provide customers support on Citrix Webdesk environment and use the Citrix Management Console to manage sessions.
- Provide level 1 & 2 support for bespoke applications like TDK, ePro and Ingenium.
- Ensure any new process is documented as a knowledge base article (KBA) in Service Now and they are updated as required.
- Excellent communication skills, with a high level of enthusiasm and a "service mentality"
- Fluent in business level Mandarin and Cantonese
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- 2 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required
- Incident Management experience
- Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration desirable
- Prior experience with Service Now would be an asset
- Tertiary qualification in Business/IT
- Sound understanding of the Microsoft Solutions Framework
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong communication skills/Knowledge sharing
- Time management/Managing conflicting priorities
- Flexible/Personable manner
Additional Experience & Qualifications
For a confidential discussion please call Chirag Bhojani on 82332350 or apply to it.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- CCProject LeadNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- FTTechnical Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW