Senior .Net Developer
Innovative Technolgy Company
Attractive Salary Package
A fantastic career opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer to join an innovative technology company on the ongoing development of an exciting web based solution. Becoming a senior team member, the Senior .Net Developer will be able to help shape and influence the ongoing product development and direction whilst continuing to drive their career from strength to strength in a modern cutting edge technology environment.
- Continuous product development and enhancements
- Maintenance of quality controls across projects
- Implementation of new technologies and taking direction in application enhancements
- Contribute to team development and training
- Excellent .NET (Framework 4+, C#, ASP.NET MVC 5+) Skills
- Excellent experience in EF 6
- Strong SQL 2014 experience
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as Azure or AWS would be viewed as an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If the Senior .Net Developer does not meet all of the above, a strong attitude to learn new skills and continue their development will be looked on favourably.
The .Net Developer must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good organisational skills, a strong ability to take direction and lead projects along with a strong commitment to continually develop their experience and skills further.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career then please get in touch.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Heaney in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6654.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTTest LeadNSW
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTSystems AnalystsACT
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW