Business Analyst- Data Governance
- 6 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Renowned brand and reputation
Great job opportunity for enthusiastic and driven individual to join the team as a Business Analyst.
Our client, a leading Organization in the financial sector, is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team based in Sydney CBD. This is a varied role which would suit somebody who has an experience on Superannuation, developing a business glossary, Data Quality, documenting data governance process and practices, Legislation & Regulations, Partner and vendor management & Change management.
In order to be considered for this position you will possess all or most of the following:
- Bachelor's degree.
- BA body of knowledge (industry standard).
- At least 5 years Business Analyst experience and 2 years' experience in software development or systems integration.
- Previous experience in regulatory/legislative projects in the Superannuation Industry.
- A good understanding of Data Governance, BI/DW and Data Quality concepts
- Ability to understand and document the identified processes and principles in the Data Governance space
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for your next challenge and you match the above criteria please 'APPLY" now. For more information please contact Supritha Devadiga at email@example.comTo be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200165623.
Reference Number: 200165623_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Surface Book and Surface Studio will ship in more markets
- What's in Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones?
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTEDRMS Officers roles - APS3/APS4/AP6ACT
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTReports Developer - Hyperion EssentialNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTProject AnalystACT
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW