Well established Media Agency
Dynamic and friendly company
Potential for career progression
If you have a passion for Media or IT then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
My client a medium sized but well established Media company are searching for someone who is collaborative, positive, self motivated an energetic to join their TV Buying and Optimisation team.
This is an entry level role that would suit someone to kick start their career or to join an organisation that will allow you to gain a ton of experience and knowledge within the Media industry specific to an IT area.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have some IT experience or be an IT or Computer Science graduate
- Have a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong experience with Excel
- Be self motivated
You must have Full Australian Work Rights to apply for this role
If you are interested in applying please click the link provided. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Micron to ship Intel Optane competitor later this year
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Skype for Business admins get tool to diagnose call problems
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTBusiness Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Designer/ Technical LeadSA
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT