Salesforce Functional Analyst
- 12 Month contract
- To tier Goverment Sector
- Location- Chatswood
A large government sector is looking for Functional analyst experienced in Salesforce.
Great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Functional Analyst to join a leading top tier government organization working as part of a large program and to deliver on-going support and continual development of the Salesforce platform.
- Work with existing Salesforce resources to define and implement solutions
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in providing Salesforce Support.
- Manage all levels of development (requirements definition, planning, functional design, prototyping, development, test, issue resolution, deployment, and support)
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Triage all tickets and identify appropriate action to resolve
- Work with vendors to achieve resolution on software issues
- Perform ongoing system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules and data integrity).
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields, and layouts.
- Monitor and respond to posts within the Salesforce internal forum, with an eye towards enforcing consistent policies globally.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users (eg. Salesforce Reference Guide).
- Fully understand the sales operations/processes underlying the Salesforce implementation.
- Drive standards within Salesforce implementation
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Functional Analyst in a Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes including technical change management principles and approaches and experience in contributing to change advisory board activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in custom objects, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards, and reporting.
- Well-developed understanding of application lifecycle management,architectures, tools, methods, standards, processes and information, particularly in relation to Salesforce.
- Expert level competency with the MS Office suite and other MS products, particularly: Powerpoint, Visio, Project, Excel, and Word.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at email@example.com quoting reference 0294645710
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200165826.
Reference Number: 200165826_2
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: Supritha Devadiga
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Surface Book and Surface Studio will ship in more markets
- What's in Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones?
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTEDRMS Officers roles - APS3/APS4/AP6ACT
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTReports Developer - Hyperion EssentialNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTProject AnalystACT
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW