Senior iOS Developer
State of the art CBD location
Employer of choice, top 20 in Australia
Collaborative and innovative environment
Our client is a global banking organisation and ranks within Australia's top 20 employer of choice. They are currently seeking an experienced Android developer to work on the development and maintenance of innovative existing and new Android applications. As an experienced professional, your primary responsibility will be to develop those applications and integrate them with back end systems. You will join a well established, successful and Agile team and deliver a product that reflects the company's branding and offers a state of the art customer experience.
- Swift and Objective C
- Full knowledge of the X-code Editor version 6 and 7
- Cocoa Pods
- Experience using with third party libraries and APIs
- Experience with automated testing units
- Git, Stash, Bamboo, JIRA
- Understanding of SDLC methodology
- Proven and demonstrated software/app development experience
- Bug-fixing and performance enhancing
- Code reviews and documentation creation
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Consultative skills
- Best practice coding
If you wish to apply, please send your resume via seek. For a further discussion on this role or other roles within the Mobile Application Development space, please contact Clement on 02 8233 4314 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- CCProject LeadNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- FTTechnical Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW