Senior Project Manager
- Permanent Opportunity Based in Macquarie Park
- MUST have a varied background in either Education OR Government
- Great employee benefits on offer!
We are looking for a Senior PM for a permanent opportunity based in Macquarie Park. This is a large scale IT initiative in its early stages.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with a successful background delivering large scale business transformation projects for a permanent opportunity based in Macquarie Park. This opportunity comes with great employee benefits on offer!
This organisation is undergoing a large scale IT refresh, which will give you the chance to be part of an exciting initiate that is at its early stages. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Successfully lead IT projects end-to-end from concept through to transition into BAU
- Must be able to successfully deliver IT projects within specified deadlines & within budget.
- Risk & Issue assessment & management
- Accurate reporting & maintenance of project information
- Keeping stakeholders & vendors up to date on project progress
- Building rapport with stakeholders & vendors to ensure project outcomes are met successfully
- Working within an agile environment in determining business scope & requirements.
- Ensuring that the implementation of technology solutions positively benefit the organisation
You must have the following skills and experience:
- 5-6 years of experience working as a Senior Project Manager, with proven experience successfully delivering large scale IT projects
- You must have experience working large scale business transformation projects & applications
- Must have a varied Education OR Government industry background
- Experience delivering cloud based services; SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service) initiatives using tools such as MS SharePoint, MS Project Professional or MS Visio, Project Online, JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp
- Must have experience working on business transformation projects using different methodologies including Agile & Waterfall.
- Experience managing successful IT project delivery from initiation through to implementation & transition into BAU
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder & vendor management skills required
- Ability to successfully deliver projects on time & within budget
- Strong verbal & written communication essential
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Tillett on 02 94645514. Please quote our job reference number: 200165839.
Reference Number: 200165839_1
Contact Details: Amy Tillett - 02 9464 5514
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amy Tillett
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5514
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork EngineersACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTSalesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTPerformance Tester and Automation Tester (Brisbane-based)ACT
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW