Senior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong As is and To be E2E business processes, Entity Relationship Diagram,
- Please contact Michelle Otanes on 07 3339 5628 or email@example.com
6 Month Contract - Experience in a Senior Business Analyst - Strong BPMN or UML knowledge and experienced working in an Agile environment.
Duration: 6 Months (Around end of March 2017 until End of September 2017)
Project: Regulatory / Compliance Project
Objective: New solution implementation
Location: Brisbane CBD
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to review and capture business requirements, detailed processes mapping and analysis and re-engineering i.e. "As Is and To Be" processes. The role will involve interfacing with a range of external and internal stakeholders as well as internal staff members.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior Business Analyst or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement. To apply you will have strong BPMN or UML knowledge and experienced working in an Agile environment.
If you meet the following selection criteria requirements, please APPLY NOW or contact Michelle Otanes on 07 3339 5628 immediately.
- Demonstrated ability in business requirements capture and analysis, data dictionary, entity relationship diagram, business process, user stories and wireframes development through to requirements testing in a complex organisational environment, ideally within an end-to-end business process delivery context.
- High Level analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality, clear and succinct business requirement and specifications documentation.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analysing, designing, planning and documenting 'As is' and 'To be' E2E business processes, Entity Relationship Diagram, user Stories and use Cases and wireframes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with close liaison with vendors, developer, tester, change analyst and business representatives.
- Adaptable to change, work autonomously using a high level of initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
The position closes for submission on Monday the 20th of March so please contact us this week for more information. Shortlisted candidates will be provided one-on-one support to complete a Selection Criteria response requirement.
Send your application to Michelle Otanes at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 07 3339 5628.To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michelle Otanes on 07 33395628. Please quote our job reference number: 200165852.
Reference Number: 200165852_1
Contact Details: Michelle Otanes - Paxus - 07 3339 5628
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Michelle Otanes
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5628
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderSA
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMeta User ResearcherACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - QLD Parks and Wildlife ServiceQLD
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPICT Training and Development OfficerQLD