Associate Consultant - IT Project Services
$45k - $55k + Super + Bonus
Growing IT Project Recruitment Team
With over seven quarters of growth, Hudson are seeking a talented IT resourcer with recruitment, sales or HR experience to become part of our growing IT Project Services team as an Associate Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated IT resourcer to join our growing IT Project Services team working across key accounts.
About the role:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits (Bonus potential from day 1)
- Varied, exciting role specialising in IT Project Managers or Business Analyst's
- Building your own Talent Pools to service key clients
- Transparent career path, clear promotion targets, and bonus structure
- World-class training, tools and resources
- A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers voted by their peers
- Global business: opportunities for international mobility
- A high impact sales professional, you will have experience in recruitment or a strong background in Business Development / Talent Acquisition / Account Management with a proven track record.
- No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
As an Associate Consultant, our structured career path means that you can choose to pursue a people leader career or an individual specialist career: the choice is yours. To apply for the position please click on the link below or contact Steve Webber on 03 9623 6786 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- CCCloud Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- CCLevel 1 IT Support OfficerACT
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- TPSolution ArchitechtSA
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW