Senior SAP Time and Payroll Functional Consultant
Expert SAP Time and Payroll configuration advice and content knowledge
$158|Hour|40 Hours per week|Mon-Fri
Initial 3 month contract plus Extensions
Senior level SAP Time and Payroll Functional Consultant required for an initial 3 month contract. Time and Payroll focus. One of Queensland's largest employers with over 50,000 full time employees all of which work across various Industrial Awards.
Your contribution as the SAP HR Payroll Functional Consultant will include:
- Provide business analysis expertise to solve complex problems in corporate applications;
- Provide expert SAP configuration advice and content knowledge of the current and future solutions to ensure that the design and configuration activities are completed to meet business objectives; and
- Ensure that integrated solution is properly designed; configured, developed, documented, implemented, maintained and reviewed in order to provide ongoing best practice and quality service to clients.
- Design, configure and test the SAP HR and Payroll solution in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP HR Payroll solution including the analysis of logged issues and liaise closely with stakeholders to solve problems and recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Implement updates and upgrades of the SAP HR Payroll solution, write functional specifications, and document user requirements.
- Train users of the SAP HR Payroll solution in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with accounting and human resource policies.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the support and configuration of large scale SAP Payroll solutions.
- Proven ability to provide expert advice on Payroll solution design and development in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure system design is robust, fit for purpose, minimises customisation and meets requirements.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills utilising SAP HR in Organisational Management, Payroll (Australian-based system), HR to FICO integration, Time Management, Personnel Administration, CATS, ESS/MSS. Expertise in time and payroll preferred.
- Proven experience in formulating, documenting and implementing functional and technical specifications including sound knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integrations and service-orientated architecture.
- Ability to assist management and team leaders in supervising and assisting other team members to deliver effective services to clients within agreed service level timelines.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders on complex business requirements and transfer knowledge to team members and clients.
Who this role will suit:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- CCProject LeadNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FT.Net Developer (x2)NSW
- FTTechnical Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW