Change and Communications Manager
- Major Office 365 project
- Major Office 365 project
- Major Office 365 project
A talented Change and Communications Analyst is required to join a major MS Office 365 implementation.
A talented Change and Communications Manager is required to join a major Qld Government Department and work on a critical project to implement MS Office 365.
Working as part of a large project team, your main focus will be to coordinate communications activities and work with vendors to develop and deliver state wide end user training programs as well as work closely with the agency OCM coordinators.
This will require a blend of skills for the following responsibilities:
- Lead change management activities;
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Consult and coach project teams as well as coach managers and supervisors;
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities;
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness;
- Source Office 365 online training and education options for Agency staff;
- Scope and schedule training activities with 3rd party providers; and
- Build a communications plan and associated Office 365 communication templates.
This following skills and experience are required for the role:
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management activities for ICT projects;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Development of communications templates and material for a software deployment initiative;
- Development of educational and training materials; and
- Experience/knowledge of Office 365
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200164576.
Reference Number: 200164576_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Destiny 2 is coming to the PC, Bungie confirms
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTDigital Data Analyst/Web AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- FTJava API DeveloperNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- CCODI DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW