Full Stack Developer
- Initial 3 month contract with potential extensions
- Brisbane North location
- Work with cutting edge technologies
Join an exciting new project for a national gaming organisation!
Paxus is currently working with a national organisation that is looking for MULTIPLE developers with varying levels of experience to work on a huge integration project.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner and comfortable using multiple languages and tools.
Key technologies desirable for success:
- Windows .Net
- Linux environment preferred
- Knowledge of tools used for Programming, Continuous Delivery and automated deployment (e.g. Github, Teamcity and Octopus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to compose and review processes and procedures in a collaborative environment
- High level of analytic problem solving skills
- Well organised and detail oriented, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A proactive approach to keeping abreast of development practices and industry developments
If you want to work with a truly agile team where your ideas and passion will be rewarded in a fun and collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you! To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shani Stephens on 07 3339 5615. Please quote our job reference number: 200166040.
Reference Number: 200166040_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTTest LeadNSW
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTSystems AnalystsACT
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW