Senior Test Analyst
Senior Test Analyst | HR/Payroll ICT Project
Initial 6-Month Contract | ASAP Start
$700 Per Day incl. Super | Based in Fortitude Valley
A large government division is seeking a high-performing, experienced Senior Test Analyst to ensure the quality of solutions being delivered by leading all aspects of testing for the division. To be successful, the ideal candidate will possess the necessary experience, expertise and problem-solving skills required of the project. The ideal candidate will also be able to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders while working collaboratively with the project team.
- Develop the Project Test Plan within a requirements and risk based testing and assurance framework.
- Lead systems testing design and traceability to ensure successful migration from a development environment through to implementation within quality assurance guidelines.
- Liaise with project teams and vendor personnel as a specialist consultant, in order to correctly interpret what is required of the testing process and provide leadership, advice and communicate testing outcomes and impacts.
- Ensure the implementation of quality testing methods to align with best practice ICT testing frameworks which encompass strategies, policies, processes, templates, tools and standards.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution, making recommendations to Project management.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and/or scenarios for functional, integration, regression, parallel pay runs and user acceptance testing.
- Review technical and business design requirements produced by projects and vendors.
- Manage testing resources according to project schedules to meet project milestones.
- Provide comprehensive monitoring and reporting on projects to ensure effective implementation of testing deliverables.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that information is managed in accordance with the organisation's standards, in order to ensure its confidentiality, availability and integrity.
- Extensive experience in the implementation of quality testing methods and frameworks to ensure integrity of testing in a large, complex ICT Program.
- Proven experience in the definition and preparation of testing strategies, test plans and other test artefacts within a large complex ICT Program.
- Experience in the definition, management and planning of all testing activities within a large complex IM/ICT Program.
- Experience performing analysis of business requirements and developing outcomes tailored to meet client needs.
- Demonstrated experience in HR/payroll and/or ERP testing including parallel payroll testing.
- Proven experience working in a demanding testing role operating within tight deadlines and changing priorities whilst meeting project objectives.
- Experience in managing a team of testing resources.
- Outstanding skills in negotiation, consultation and communication (written and verbal) with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Payroll and contemporary HR processes will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Queensland Government Chief Information Office (QGCIO) mandated project management standards (MSP/PRINCE2) will be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in the planning, implementation and application of quality testing methods and frameworks to ensure the integrity of testing and an ability to develop project test strategies, test products and cases.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills with a proven track record in the assessment and evaluation of testing requirements and achieving quality testing outcomes within a diverse, complex organisational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders, key internal project stakeholders and external technology vendors in order to partner with and engage them in delivering the required IM/ICT outcomes.
- Understanding of the principles of effective teamwork within a program environment and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and achieve effective outcomes.
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a multi-disciplinary team.
- Working knowledge of PRINCE2 project management methodology and MSP program management methodology.
Key Requirements/Selection Criteria:
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration, quoting ref. 4A/17580.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT