Senior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACI
- Large IT Company
- 6 month rolling contract
- Sydney CBD
Looking for an experienced Senior Network Architect for 6 month initial contract within a large IT Company based in Sydney CBD.
Large IT Service Provider Company is currently looking for an experienced Senior Network Architect for 6 month initial contract based in Sydney CBD.
- Ability to create, modify and review technical design documents for complex solutions
- Ability to create and execute appropriate test plans and sign-off criteria for complex solutions
- Ability to implement solutions within customer environments, ensuring the delivered solution meets all defined customer business and technical requirements
- Identifying additional customer requirements and defining the scope and options for these requirements and engaging with the appropriate parts of Business Unit.
- Providing expert-level consultancy on one or more strategic product or solution areas.
- Providing expert value-added consultancy services in areas of design and implementation of complex systems, technical project management, hardware and/or software systems support and/or management
To be considered for this role you must have;
- At least 10+ years in a professional services environment.
- Advanced proficiency in all aspects of network engineering: design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Undertaken Data Center Migration Pojects
- In-depth understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications
- Practical working knowledge of planning and testing methodologies.
- Ability to apply technology to business opportunities.
- Experience in large and complex projects.
- Professional level certificate on Checkpoint firewalls
- Professional level certification on F5 Load balancers
- Qualification or working experience in a Project Management discipline
- Qualification or working experience in the ITIL framework
- CCNP/CCIE R&S
- Professional level certification in Cisco Service Provider and/or Data Centre
- Cisco ACI
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200166397.
Reference Number: 200166397_6
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT