IT Information Architect
- Exciting opportunity to add value to a well known organisation
- Sydney CBD Location
- Contract Position
Leading organisation looking for an experienced IT Information Architect
A well known organisation are looking for an experienced IT Information Architect.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
• Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
• Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
• Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
• Implements information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with Web Producer and Production Developer to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
• Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and experience working on user requirements and validating information delivery for large organisations
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200166575.
Reference Number: 200166575_1
Contact Details: Olivia Lewis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Olivia Lewis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager (Office 365 / Mobility)QLD
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW