Field Engineer - Hardware Rollouts
- Multiple contract opportunities working in a field capacity
- Leader in the IT Services industry
- Joining large team of professionals
Our client, a global leader in the IT Services industry has multiple exciting opportunities for experienced field engineers with strong hardware (Point of Sales), PC and Server skills to join a rapidly expanding team of professionals.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the implementation of hardware and IT equipment on a client sites located around NSW. Some of this may include PoS hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads etc.), PCs, laptops, Servers and network devices among many others.
Being a field role they will require people who are self motivated and able to communicate at a high level with business critical customers. Additionally you must be willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours. You must also have a strong ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Your full, clean Australian Drivers License and your own vehicle.
- Tertiary IT qualifications or proven experience in similar roles.
- Previous PoS hardware implementation or diagnostic experience.
- Experience in PC, laptop and network rollouts would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude.
For further information please APPLY NOW or alternatively call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCOIM-IAM Environment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT