Market Data Analyst, Investment Banking
About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the Role
As a Market Data Business Analyst, you will work across market data compliance, governance, invoicing and licensing. You will work with both end-users and IT to ensure that the business requirements are delivered and you will provide administration of the market data system including support, reporting, budgets and vendor management.
- Provide administration of the market data inventory management system FITS.
- Work with the market data teams & businesses user base
- Manage market data use and licenses in line with budgets and risks
- Develop regular business market data reporting
- Manage market data costs against business benefits
- Develop relevant Business Analysis documentation
- Provide analysis of data use, products & services to provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Working closely with Market data vendors
- Provide specialized support to Product & Markets on market data needs
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst or Market Analyst within Product and Markets Data environment
- Experience in an enterprise business environment
- Experience in market data administration
- Strong Market data financial awareness and control systems
- Understand payment process to add benefits
- Strong reporting skills
- Skilled in systems analysis and design, business process modelling, requirements gathering, quality assurance and software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel for consideration for this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW