Pentanet, the ISP that will power Australia’s version of the upcoming GeForce NOW streaming service, will hold an event on Wednesday June 9 to reveal details of its GeForce NOW Beta testing program.
A new study by Macquarie University researchers shows how playing augmented reality games helped keep gamers sane during COVID-19 lockdown.
Apple Music now offers better-sounding audio streams, and it’s going to be an exciting summer filled with speedy new Apple silicon Macs. That's what we cover in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Fortnite and the NBA have partnered so that you can wear NBA uniforms in game and battle it out in a five-day NBA-themed competition
Apple Music is about to get several new audio formats, but you may not have the hardware necessary to enjoy them.
Non-violent civilization strategy game, Before We Leave, has launched on Steam with new updates
If you're looking for a list of some of the best classic PC games of all time, you've come to the right place. Here's our round-up of the top 100 PC games you should play before you die.
We guide you through the process of setting up a local dedicated Valheim server.
Apple has told artists and labels that it pays out a penny per Apple Music stream, which is more than double what Spotify pays.
Apple made a major change to Apple Arcade recently that fundamentally changed the service for the better. Does it mean Apple finally understands what its service should be?
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Save the date June 9, for a GeForce NOW Australia event
- Fortnite NBA crossover arrives ahead of NBA Playoffs
- Apple Music Lossless and Spatial Audio: What you need to listen
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?