If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical departmental laser copiers.
Future U.S. elections may very well face Russian attempts to interfere with the outcome, the FBI and the National Security Agency warned on Monday.
This year businesses will move from talking about the potential of distributed ledger technology inspired by Bitcoin’s blockchain to actually implementing and testing it, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission’s chairperson, Greg Medcraft, today told the organisation’s annual forum.
Qantas has partnered with Slingshot to launch an accelerator program, with the airline seeking to work with innovative startups and scaleups.
Secusmart, the BlackBerry subsidiary that secures the German Chancellor Angela Merkel's smartphone, will roll out a version of its SecuSuite security software compatible with Samsung Electronics' Knox platform later this year.
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Wind River, an IoT software division of Intel, wants to help industrial users bring their legacy machine-to-machine systems into the age of open source and cloud computing.
While Google Hangouts is making a shift to serve enterprise users, it won’t be vanishing for consumers.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support Consultant (Oracle SQL, Unix scripting)NSW
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Solution Architect, Supply ChainNSW
- FTReports Developer - Hyperion EssentialNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCSecurity ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD