If you've got an older PC or laptop and need some more storage space for school -- for some movies or music, or if you've just bought a new digital camera or camcorder for class -- an easy way to fix this is to buy an external hard drive. We've liste...
Servers & Storage - Roundups
The holiday season is a perfect time to get your media library in order (after all, there are only so many digital photos and movies that your PC can store). If you'd like to make backups of all your data - or simply require a storage device for all ...
Portable hard drives are the ideal product when you require data on the go. Whether you're doing business abroad or simply want to take some movies to a mate's house, they provide an elegant and fuss-free solution. In the following roundup, we highli...
If you believe that you can never have too much storage space, the following external hard drives are worth considering. Each hard drive on this list provides between one and three terabytes of storage (1000-3000 gigabytes). Whether you're after the ...
USB thumb drives are a handy way of storing your files while on the go. Unlike portable hard drives, they can be slotted inside your pocket or even attached to a keychain to ensure you always have your data at hand. Here are our top five picks for US...
If you're looking to buy a new camcorder it makes sense to go with a flash memory version. Flash memory-based camcorders are quieter, smaller and more energy efficient than other video formats — including hard disk-based. It’s no coincidence that mos...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus, AC Ryan and Western Digital are some of our personal favourites.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New, colourful LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt USB-C was designed by Neil Poulton
- Western Digital begins production of the world's tallest 3D NAND 'skyscraper'
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderSA
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMeta User ResearcherACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - QLD Parks and Wildlife ServiceQLD
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPICT Training and Development OfficerQLD