If you buy a GeForce GTX 1060, GTX 1070, or GTX 1080, Nvidia will toss in a free copy of Ubisoft's For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Small, autonomous shuttles have been transporting passengers around Sion, Switzerland for free in an attempt to integrate autonomous vehicles into cities.
Researchers have come up with a unique self-assembling technique that could be used to cram more features on smaller chip geometries.
Apple has fended off a lawsuit in China that claimed the iPhone 6’s design had infringed a design patent from a little-known local vendor.
Intel's spanking new high-capacity Optane SSD is cool, but drives from other storage vendors based on the 3D Xpoint technology could be coming later this year.
IT administrators managing a fleet of Skype for Business users will have an easier time of diagnosing and fixing problems that may arise for them. Microsoft unveiled the beta of a new Call Analytics Dashboard on Monday, which is supposed to provide a...
Intel debuts Optane Memory as a "revolutionary" technology that could make hard drives feel like SSDs, but enthusiasts were hoping for more.
These Windows keyboard shortcuts will take you beyond the basics.
Microsoft's Docs.com shares documents with the world by default, but that hasn't stopped people from uploading their bank statements.
With the Science Museum's Space Descent with Tim Peake now open to the public, we take a look at three recent VR space projects.
The BeatsX are more comfortable than the AirPods, and last longer...but do they look as cool?
The HTC U Ultra isn't worth buying, but that doesn't mean it's all bad.
A senior U.K. official is asking that law enforcement should be given access to encrypted messages on WhatsApp and similar services, a demand that is likely to fuel an ongoing debate over whether companies should create backdoors into their encryptio...
Blizzard claims the prettied-up StarCraft Remastered will play precisely the same as it did under Brood War’s 1.16 patch.
A workhorse that will run the extra mile to increase efficiency in the workspace
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- FTTechnical Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)ACT
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperACT
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTRACF Mainframe Security Analysts / Engineers - Multiple Roles - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - DSITIQLD
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW