You’ll find Amazon’s computer speakers an upgrade from laptop sound, but not much beyond that.
Here's what you lose and what you get from buying a tiny USB-C charger on a gaming laptop
I've you've got a family full of devices, this system can help reduce charger clutter.
The Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition is an all-AMD laptop that offers an amazing amount of performance and value.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3070 Ti is a decent graphics card that would be hard to recommend in normal times, but we're not in normal times.
Is Intel's Core i9 really worth the extra cash?
The Lenovo ThinkPad X12 Detachable Gen 1 offers a decent value alternative to Microsoft's Surface Pro 7+ in the latest generation of Windows tablets.
MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree.
Lenovo's budget ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 has a lovely keyboard and work-friendly frills, but the trackpad feels subpar for the price.
Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is essentially an RTX 3090 in all but name (and memory capacity).
With the new 24-inch iMac, Apple succeeds in making the iMac exciting again. It's a cutting-edge desktop computer that looks fantastic in any setting.
AMD's new Radeon RX 6800M signals competition has come back to gaming laptops. We test it in the Asus ROG Strix G15.
The Viofo A139 3CH 3-channel camera is unique for its discrete interior camera (most are integrated with the front camera). It's versatile for placement, but it adds another cable.
You don't need to replace your Apple TV 4K with the new model. The remote, on the other hand...
There's little reason to upgrade from the old Apple TV 4K, but Apple has finally fixed its Siri Remote problem.
MSI is celebrating Christmas and New Year 2021 with special deals across its stellar range of high-performance laptops and gaming machines
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?