The value you get from this 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop is impressive: A faster processor, higher-resolution screen, and bigger battery are now the standard in every configuration.
We’ve seen some absolutely massive gaming laptops from MSI but then they’ve had things like SLI graphics and mechanical, desktop keyboards embedded.
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
AMD's vaunted Ryzen CPU is a multithreaded monster with one glaring weakness.
Gigabyte’s AX370 motherboard came to us as part of our AMD Ryzen Test Rig. This was handy because although it’s the first AM4 socket motherboard that we’ve seen, it bares many similarities to Gigabyte’s Z170X Designare motherboard which is the main c...
Despite some failings, Torment: Tides of Numenera is one of the most consistently surprising and delightful RPGs of the last decade.
It was only very recently that we were celebrating Hisense’s amazing 4K ULED TV as our Best Tech product of 2016. The traditionally-budget brand’s Series 7000 TV wasn’t just better than all of the competition, it was much cheaper than it all too. Now...
Cerise's Circular computer looks like a Mac Pro but offers a much wider array of options and upgrades. Our unit is really more of a gaming rig than a workstation, though.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
All the features you want from a surge suppressor, and for a reasonable price.
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
Littered with microtransactions and featuring the same half-dozen campaign missions you've played since the days of ye ol' StarCraft, Halo Wars 2 is not the RTS genre's salvation.
If you've played Lego games before, you'll get the hang of this one quickly.
As the standard bearer for the Android Wear 2.0 launch, LG’s sport watch suffers from very narrow appeal.
For the first time in years, the Razer Blade Pro feels like it deserves the name. Packed with an i7-6700HQ and a GTX 1080, there's a lot of power in this slim, 17-inch laptop.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Support ConsultantNSW
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTSenior ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTeam and Project AdministratorQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCSystems EngineerACT