Here are some of the best gaming laptops we've reviewed this year to date.
Notebooks - Top Rated
Laptop makers have come up with many different designs to take advantage of the touch generation, and also Windows 8's Modern UI interface. There isn'...
For the moment, Medion is at the top of our list with a 15.6in unit that supplied excellent performance and features for its low asking price. Just be...
Not much has changed since last month in our listings, but we did get our first hands-on session with the HP Spectre, which is a 14in premium Ultraboo...
Toshiba and HP still offer the best all-round Ultrabook models at the moment, with ASUS and Acer lagging a little due to some poor design choices, suc...
While Ultrabooks are the big talking in the notebook world at the moment, only two models manage to make our top rated list: Toshiba's Satellite Z830 ...
2011 was definitely the year of the ultraportable laptop, especially towards the end of the year when a few vendors unleashed their Ultrabook models. ...
Our top rated list kicks off this month with MSI, which submitted a beast of a 14in laptop in the X460. It can be used for high-end productivity tasks...
Here are the laptops that received the highest review ratings in September. Heading the list is a laptop with a good gaming pedigree, Alienware's M18x...
There's no doubt that Apple's MacBook Air is the ultraportable laptop of choice for many people. However, at the top of our top rated list is its main...
While thin-and-light computing may be getting more mainstream, especially with the success of laptops such as the MacBook Air, the most popular laptop...
These are the top rated notebooks we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderSA
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMeta User ResearcherACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - QLD Parks and Wildlife ServiceQLD
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPICT Training and Development OfficerQLD