PC World and Good Gear Guide look at the best TVs of 2016 and explain which are the best.
TVs - Top Rated
PC World and Good Gear Guide readers vote for which is best.
These are the best cheap TVs that you can buy from the last 12 months. If you don't want to shell out thousands of dollars for a top-of-the-line TV, y...
These are the best plasma TVs you can buy from the last 12 months. Plasma TVs are the kings of image quality: so far, nothing can surpass them for det...
These are the best LED TVs you can buy from the last 12 months. LED TVs are thin, light, easy on power and usually have great designs. They also don't...
These are the best value for money TVs we've picked in the last 12 months. Whatever their mix of picture quality, design, features or performance, we ...
We've singled out some TVs that deserve our Editor's Choice award. These TVs excel in picture quality, performance, design or features and we would re...
These are our top rated TVs for the last twelve months. We think they're the best you can buy and we'd wholeheartedly recommend them. Check out the...
If you're a fan of three dimensions -- if you like your movies jumping out of the screen at you -- you should invest in a 3D TV and some 3D TV glasses...
These are the best of the best: the top rated TVs that you can buy from the last year. If you don't want to wait until the middle of the year to buy a...
These are the top rated plasma TVs that we've reviewed in the last twelve months. A new set of plasma TVs will be out before the middle of the year, b...
These are the best LED and LCD TVs you can buy from the last twelve months. More TVs will be released soon, but if you can't wait these are the pick o...
Pick up a pair of 3D glasess, put on a 3D movie, and check out our highest rated 3D TVs from the last year.
Pick up a Christmas bargain with these cheap TVs from the last twelve months.
Get the best possible picture with one of these big-screen plasma TVs - they're the best of 2011.
Thin, light, and bright - these are the best LED TVs we've tested in the last twelve months.
The absolute best TVs - plasmas, LEDs, LCDs, both 3D and 2D - that we've tested in the last year.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up the best LCD TVs that we've reviewed in the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up our top rated LED TVs from the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up our top rated TVs from the last year up to the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone, so we're rounding up our top 3D TV reviews from the last year until the end of September 2011.
September has come and gone so we've rounded up the top rated plasma TVs from the last year until the end of September 2011.
Rounded up here you'll find every 3D TV review we've done in the last year. Most of the reviews are positive: you might have to pay a little more for ...
We've rounded up the best cheap TVs (that's under $1500) we've reviewed in the year leading up to September 2011.
These are the top rated LCD/LED TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
These are the top rated LED TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
These are the top rated 3D TVs we've tested this year.
These are the top rated TVs we've reviewed in the year leading up to August 2011.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
- Say goodbye to Apple's third-generation Apple TV
- Japan gears up for 8K TV broadcasting
- NHK's latest 8K display is large, thin and beautiful
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSharePoint Service ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW